Are you sure?
Guide to becoming an extra in T.V. and movies. How to land the role you are after!
Television / Movies / Acting / Stand In / Background Extra
- How to apply to be an extra in television and movies being filmed in your area.
- How to know what sites are legit and what ones are fake.
- Extras holding guide. Knowing terminology, who and what to look for on set.
- Direct one on one contact for advice.
- Review of your head shot and resume before you apply for a gig.
- Know exactly what you are getting into.
- Preparing yourself even for background work.
- Located in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. Named The Hollywood of the East.
- Do's and don't's of the industry from personal experience.
- Getting to know your way around set. Where to park etc.
Welcome to Guide to becoming an extra in T.V. and movies. How to land the role you are after!'s profile page!
In order to view this user’s content, you must first subscribe with ConnectPal.
By subscribing to this profile on ConnectPal, you get the following benefits.
- Full access to user’s profile content.
- You can directly message the profile owner.
- With ConnectPal, you can cancel anytime.
Already a member? Click here to login & subscribe