Are you sure?
Therapist / Mindfulness / Buddhism / Buddhist Psychology / Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) / Health / Guidance Counselor / Education / Adolescents / Teenagers / Adults
- Exclusive access to Instructional videos, articles and practices on how to implement Mindfulness, Buddhist Psychology, and healthier perspectives into your life.
- Return to your essence of being a human 'being' as opposed to a human 'doing.'
- Get out of your head, into your heart, and remember how to experience the world directly, without the relentless commentary of your thoughts.
- Let go of trying to control situations, people, and events, and learn how to adapt and tolerate discomfort.
- Begin relating to others, the world, and yourself with more compassion, and a greater sense of connection and love.
- Take an 8 week class (one class per week) to help reduce stress and alleviate anxiety.
- Cancel anytime!
Welcome to Relating Mindfully's profile page!
By subscribing to this profile on ConnectPal, you get the following benefits.
- Full access to user’s profile content.
- You can directly message the profile owner.
- With ConnectPal, you can cancel anytime.